Re: [ Problem ] Areas changing...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/28/97

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> Isn't this the very essence of the Art of Administrating (or the Zen if
> you want to be a bit more oriental; and really, who doesn't?)...?  The
... snip snip ...
> you spring another on them, and they play through that...
>
> Maybe I'm the only one that thinks so (which I wouldn't doubt).

Naah, you're not... I think pretty much the same... Constant, always the
same world, is boring, at least to me... I was just curious what others
think about that... :) Personaly I would change the areas time to time...
Not very much, but a little... Like, tree has blocked the road and you
have to take the other way around it and stuff like that...

But it is true... Not to make people angry, so that they would leave...
:)

David!