Re: [ Problem ] Hmm How to send new prompt to char...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/29/97

> Ack! Don't do the \n\r thing.
>
> It's my belief (am I wrong?) that \r\n is correct, and \n\r really
> frustrates those who would write a mud client.
Actually... it might frustrate those... But in general it is the same...

\n = New Line
\r = Carriage Return

We want to get to the beggining of the new line, so we go down and at the
beggining of the line... Or we go to the beggining of the line and down...
Like do we put on a left then the right shoe or vice versa? ;>

> The two blank lines is probably from your telnet app seeing the \n\r
> and creating two blank lines.
It's ok.. I've solved it now... Don't remember how tho... *giggle*

David!