Re: [c++win95] Call of Functions OK! + Class/Structs

From: Franco (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 08/30/97

  As far as changing all structs to classes, you will have to do a bit
of search/replace. And, as you know, in quite a few of the structs there
is no point to changing them. Only a struct which needs member functions
should be changed, which would mean rewriting quite a bit of stuff. Not
to mention that C compilers require the keyword struct in front of struct
declaration, and C++ dont.

Franco Gasperino
Cutting Edge Communications
509-444-INET