[CODE] const errors [last error!]

From: David Eliott (ravemaniac@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/31/97

Ok, is the last set of errors in my code! Well, the ones that the
compiler than see at least :)

When linking, I have a problem with many of the external 'const'
defines...

I have 11 Undefined sybols (variables) that all start with const, but
the const in not in the external define (doesn't make difference) Now
I'm thinking that const can't be externalized??

Well, these are the variables:
cmd_info
rev_dir
titles
drink_aff
str_app
circlemud_version
movement_loss
dex_app_skill
thaco
mortal_start_room (different from stock)

Now if anyone can see why these dont define properly in external files?
Please let me know.