Re: Autoquest BUG

From: Robert Sinland (rsinland@ERSKINE.POLARISTEL.NET)
Date: 09/01/97

Uffe Svanstrom wrote:

> Howdy Again !
>
> Just fooling around with the autoquest !
>
> Is it me or is it really bugging ?
>
> * like when you gets a quest to KILL a mob, you dont actually have to go to
> the      mob and kill it !
> - just type autoquest complete and Voila ! you get your Questponits, pracs,
>                and money !
Yeah I found and fixed that bug awhile back.. Or actually Eduo found it,
I found a cure..

        if (IS_QUESTOR(ch))
        {

            if (GET_QUESTMOB(ch) == -1 && GET_COUNTDOWN(ch) > 0)
                {
                int reward, pointreward, pracreward;
  note the -1,  At least I think that was the part I changed..

> * another thingy i have done 5 mobs and flagged them MOB_QUEST but it takes
>   other mobs to that the questor is supposed to kill ... Wonder Why ?

  Are you playing as a mort or an IMM? As I recall it handles it in a
different way for each.