Re: [Code][Dumb]do_who

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 09/01/97

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, J.T. wrote:

> I know this is probably really stupid, but I'm really tired and I can't
> seem to get it to work. I added the sorted do_who snippet and I keep
> getting this error:
> act.informative.c: In function `do_who':
> act.informative.c:1060: warning: `tch' might be used uninitialized in
> this function
In the top of the function, where tch is declared do:
  struct char_data *tch = NULL;

> Everything looks fine to me, unless something was left out of that
> snippet that I didn't pick up on.
> Also, I wanted to change the gods to show up as
> [Immortal] Mordrek the Implementor instead of [55 Wa] blah blah...
> Any ideas of how I could do that?

Yeah, but I don't have my code in front of me, but I believe Daniel K.
has released a snippet that does pretty much the same thing.

Rasdan

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.