Re: Is the list not working? I havne't received anything for a day?!

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 09/03/97

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Philippe Durand wrote:

> I can receive my own messages, but nothing else for too long! Is the
> list not working?

Nah, it's fine.  The rest of us just decided to discuss cool new ideas
and send code snippets to each other in private rather than cluttering up
your mail box.

Enjoy the silence!  - Depeche Mode

Sam

Obcircle:

Has anyone come up with a way of eliminating some of the fight spam caused
by multiple attacks and large groups of combatants?  I'd like to limit the
messages to about 5 lines per second.  Even that's too big, but I can't
see it getting much smaller than that.

cc'ing this to the private 'everybody but Philippe' mailing list :P