Re: [newbie, still] parse and operands

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/03/97

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Justin wrote:

-+    IS_SET(victim, CONST_EREFLECT))

This is incorrect here.  victim is not a bitvector.  It should be
IS_SET(victim->bitvector, CONST_EREFLECT), otherwise you're doing
[pseudo-code] "if ((struct char_data *) victim has CONST_EREFLECT
set)".  Which, of course, doesn't make sense. I'm sure you understand
without me explaining too much.  For instance, you have the PLR_FLAGS()
macro:  IS_SET(PLR_FLAGS(victim), PLR_WHATEVER), understand? :)

-+This is code to store types of damage (heat, cold, electricity, etc..) and
-+I have the bitvector for this stored in my spell_info struct under
-+dam_type.  I do have SINFO defined at the top of void damage,
-+"#define SINFO          struct spell_info[spellnum]"
-+DAM_ENERGY is defined as (1 << 1) in structs.h.

What's the DAM_TYPE() macro?  And, as George said, it is definetly not
supposed to have "struct" prepended there. :)

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.