Re: [Code] shadow/vampire SPECIAL

From: Co-Sysop (dmodem@CYBNETONLINE.COM)
Date: 09/04/97

At 04:47 PM 8/28/97 -0400, Derek L. Karnes wrote:
*SNIP* *SNIP*
>>     act( "$n hisses in agony and withers away as the sun hits $e!",
>should be
>act( "$n hisses in agony and withers away as the sun hits $m!",

I was just wondering where in the code I can find out what each $m $n $M and
all the others are.  I was able to figure out a few of them but I would like
an easier way to find out than looking at a line of code then running the
MUD to see if i can get it to show me that line.  I have read the code.
most of it several times.  I might just be missing something obvious but I
would apprectiate someone helping me out with this.
I have had a few problems with my e-mail lately (actually the problem was
that one message was repeatedly sent to me by the mail server).  Oddly
enough, it just happened to be that chain letter.  One would think that
eventually people would get tired stupid stuff like that.

I was just wondering... If your shadows die when the sun comes up then
wouldn't you have to reset the zone frequently?  If you didn't then there
would hardly ever be any around.  Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that
killing them off that often would limit a players chance of ever seeing one.
And if the players don't know its there then why have it?  I'm probably a
little off on my reasoning...I am afterall the one who's MUD isn't running
yet (I decided to give up a free server because of how it would limit my
control over the MUD)