Re: [Code]Medit crashing mud

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 09/06/97

On Fri, 6 Sep 1997, Indi wrote:

>But doing so will cause a nice memory leak. Anyone know of another fix?

For Linux and AIX, my fixes work (from my testing).  It is confirmed that
Solaris and probably other Unices still crash though.  Only thing I can do
at this point is read the code very thoroughly and see if anything is
wrong. If anyone has a Solaris machine handy I can try to fix it there but
otherwise give me some time to hunt it down in the haystack.

PS - Please include version of Oasis in bug reports to list.

(FTP site has v1.3, my web page has pre-tests of v1.5)