Re: Newbie questions.

From: Chris Rehbein (lint@JHU.EDU)
Date: 09/08/97

>Generally: "When it's done."  Not so generally: Jeremy has been very
>busy for the longest time.  He had a little time a few weeks ago,
>though I wouldn't doubt that is all but non-existant any more.  >Circle
will come along and get released whenever Jeremy has time to >do it, but he
shouldn't have to (and hopefully won't) *make* time for >Circle; a real
life is a splendid thing.  I know, I have one...<gasp> :)

Well, when you really think about it, Circle was *unofficially* updated by
the Circle Mailing list.  If you include all of the structural changes and
technical detailing done by some of the coders here, and try to give it a
new patch level, we'd be up to about 30 by now.  The *need* for Jeremy to
officially update CircleMUD is not really needed by those who can update it
themselves, which many are competant of doing (then again, many MORE are
not...)  Not to say that we don't need you, Jeremy.. :)

>What's wrong with meat byproducts?

Gives me gas..

- Chris R.
- lint@jhu.edu

"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor let another man live for mine."
                                                  - Ayn Rand
                                                  -"Atlas Shrugged"