Re: CODE

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 09/09/97

> Hi, I was wondering if someone could send me the coding.doc file to me
> at (mystic@legends.net).  The I have has been damaged, and the doc was
> like my bible (j/k).

Regardless of whether or not this is a lame attempt at humour, I'll (once
again) point out that... it isn't done, please don't ask for it, else
more people will.

Remember to read the CircleMUD FAQ (found on the FTP site and at sites
listed in the URL below) and to look for things yourself before asking
about them.  Often the question you have has already been answered
somewhere.  This mailing list has archives, so try checking in those
first too.

The ones for the list since it moved to post.queensu.ca can be found at
   http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html

The ones prior to that can be found on the CircleMUD Web Pages.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.