Re: coding.doc: Adding socials

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 09/11/97

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997, Rich Chiavaroli wrote:

>How about putting in what each line is for? I know it's pretty intuitive
>but from expierence, never expect someone to grasp of the obvious. And
>listing the positions would be good to. There's only 5 and not only people
>that work on the code write socials. Builders have given me socials to
>add in and it would be nice to be able to yank this section out and send
>it to builders who want to write socials.

I quote myself:

+structs.h.  For a more detailed look at the format of this file, refer to
+socials.doc.  Once you have the messages added to the socials file, just

You'll find it there.

As for positions, good idea, I had the line above the quoted ones say refer
to structs.h but I suppose we can duplicate it for readability's sake.