Re: [Pretty Dumb] Levels

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/12/97

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Yolan wrote:

-+Hi. I know this may be pretty dumb, but I have to ask it. Okay, I am
-+looking at instructions on how to add levels and I am on the second step
-+(which is after they tell me what files I need to know the location of
-+etc.) This step says to edit this to add levels. The problem with this
-+is that it doesn't come with an instruction of which file to edit this
-+in. Could someone who has added levels before help me?

You really ought to learn to use 'grep'; or at least look around in
the source code.  Try class.c, though.

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.