Re: [ADMIN] SCAM ALERT!!!

From: Ed Wrotniewski (edskee@HOME.COM)
Date: 09/13/97

>If someone from the domain of loa.com logs into your mud
>claiming to be a coder, be wary!

I posted the first message before reading the whole thing, I have one more
comment.

Anyone STUPID enough to give their code to someone just because they say
they are a CODER (is a coder something like the FBI or police or something,
that you have to do what they say? If so I have more power than I thought),
they deserve what they get.

This is a flame. I am sorry. I cannot help it. When I see stuff this
AMAZINGLY without intelligence, I have to comment.