Re: Newbie questions.

From: Indi (indii@BELLSOUTH.NET)
Date: 09/14/97

Rasdan wrote:
 I know that the MacOS, with Telnet does this, but mostly because it
usually perceives two returns whenever you press it once. New char
creation is nearly impossible with this format.

NSCA Telnet for mac does do this, but when I was mudding with my mac
using this program I never found new char creation to be a problem..I
just entered the name.. it said invalid char.. *yadi yadi* then I just
re-entered it.  There are other programs which can be used for macs
which do not have this problem. If you would like a list of them mail me
off the list and I will be happy to help :)

Indi