PLR_THIEF flag

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@NETREACH.NET)
Date: 09/14/97

        Strange.  While there is code throught the mud that checks the
PLR_THIEF flag, I have been unable to locate any code that actually turns
this flag on.

        I've looked through the steal checks in act.informative.c and shop.c
and the only thing that seems to happen is the npc sends a message to the
room or the pc is informed that something tried to seal something from
them, when
it fails. (normal).

        Am I missing something, or is the code to set the flag really missing?

-Jac