Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] spells, skills ....

From: Franco Gasperino (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 09/15/97

Judging from current posts, i'll now tell you the sekret
on how to code skills, spells, and all the other little
wonderful things in Circlemud. Take this down....

1) Grab car keys (or bus pass, whichever is appropriate)
2) Drive (ride) down to your local bookstore
3) Pick the book labled "Learning C" and buy it
4) Spend a few weeks reading it cover to cover
5) Open up the circle files in your editor
6) Read the files, read the book, repeat as necessary
7) Try, fail, try again, fail.

Then it will happen...and then you will be one of the
bright minds that can help others with their problems.

Franco Gasperino
Cutting Edge Communications
http://www.cet.com/
509-444-INET