Re: command line and menus

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 09/17/97

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Davies, Nathan wrote:

> In any case, having both options is a great idea, though even more
> complex to get bug free.

Nah.  The buggy functions are the low-level stuff that would be common
between interfaces.  Adding manus to a command-line system is very easy
for me because all I'm doing is feeding menu choices into the original
commands, so all the old creation/modification functions and error
checking are unchanged.  I may add a few little bugs, but the chances of
adding a new crashbug are pretty small.

Sam