Re: [Spell creation]

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 09/19/97

This is prolly one of many same responses you'll get, but I hope i'm the
first.

If your looking to make a spell similiar to one of many offensive
spells(ie, fireball, magic missile etc...) do a simple grep for missle,
or fireball, and maybe even spell_fireball to find all occurences.
You'll find them in such silly places as mag_damage, where the damage is
assigned in a simple to read and understand format, something like dam =
dice(4,8); or whatever.

If your looking for a special spell, like recall, do a search for recall
and spell_whatever recall is defined as, spell_word, spell_recall, not
sure which.

Anyhoo...G'luck