Re: [Code Request] Equipment occupying multiple spots (bitvector EQ)

From: Chris Grantham (casper@OPTIMA.MME.WSU.EDU)
Date: 09/22/97

I don't know how to use diff at all, as one might infer due to my overly
harsh nature towards so called 'patch happy' coders.

BUT, my [limited] knowlege of csh (works on bash and ash too) would say:

diff [your arguments here] [any more diff stuff here] > yourfile

the '>' operator pipes stdout output to a file (or disk or prn I
suppose, I'm not all that familiar with running *nix from the console).
There may be a prettier way to do this, but If I think what you're
asking is what you're asking, this will do fine.

Chris
"Everyone is entitled to MY opinion." --Unknown   (Note how I spelled
unknown correctly this time? heheh)