[ Problem ] How to find out real room number??

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 09/24/97

Banzai!

 Yeah, that's true... You have VNUM and how could I find out real
number?!?! I'm working on this mobprog which would take a room vnum for an
argument and then mob would walk into that room.

The problem is that find_first_step accepts real room numbers... *scratch*
Is there any other what that to go thru all the rooms and compare vnums of
the choosen room and the ones on the list? *ponder* I don't like this
idea.. *grin*

David!