Re: [Ideas] Maximum weight

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 09/25/97

David Klasinc wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Darklord wrot  I was ondering to implement somekind of
> vehicles in the mud, but frankly
> besides balista, catapult and some weird medeival flying machines I don't
> knwo if there's something more... Anyone has vehicles in non-futuristic
> mud? :)
>
> David!

Don't forget ships! On my mud, we are currently working on reimplementing
vehicles. Right now, we have three more room types to accommodate two kinds of
ships. These ships are frigates, and sailing ships. Frigates can move over the
ocean, as well as in harbors/common waterways (Near rivers, etc.). Sailing
ships can navigate rivers, as well as harbors/common waterways.

BTW- A ballista is a HUGE crossbow (cant be ridden/driven) and a catapult is a
machine of war used for hurling objects (or the dead diseased bodies of horses)
over/at castle walls. Also cant be ridden/driven