Re: [ Ideas ] Maximum weight, maximum objects player can carry

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/25/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Iain E. Davis wrote:

-+>ObCircle:
-+>
-+>  I was ondering to implement somekind of vehicles in the mud, but frankly
-+>besides balista, catapult and some weird medeival flying machines I don't
-+>knwo if there's something more... Anyone has vehicles in non-futuristic
-+>mud? :)
-+
-+Wagons? Carriages? Carts? etc. etc.  Might be interesting to have a
-+'Carriage Service' (e.g. medieval Taxi).  Might be helpful for those loooooong
-+walks between cities. :)

Which reminds me, muds suck for exploration.  The scale is off
horribly (last I checked, it took just about any steps to get from
one of the city gates in Midgaard to South Midgaard as it did to get
to the great Eastern Desert), and cities and entirely different
ecosystems are stuck together.  Midgaard has a lush forest, dry
fields, mountains, a cave (for the Newbie Area) in the middle of
nowhere, a desert, etc., etc. all around it in roughly the same
distance.  Talk about weather microsystems...:)

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.