[Code][Errors]

From: Adam (tornado@BLAST.NET)
Date: 09/28/97

 have been trying to make the autoexit code better than the stock stuff so
I took the ACMD(do_exits) command and basically put it into the autoexit
code, the MUD crashed everytime a regular player logged in, but an immortal
could log in fine. I have now also tried using the very similar code from
the Snippet Site.

I get this error message and the MUD crashes:

Thu Sep 25 22:02:36 :: SYSERR: Illegal value(s) passed to char_to_room

Could someone help me figure this out? Has anybody else had this problem. I
really need some help with this, because everytime a player logs in it
crashes as soon as they try to enter into the game. I can linkload a player
and move around with them and it works fine. There are no room errors on
the MUD, I just recently ripped out all the zones except for the key ones
but it worked fine then. I have not added any code changes since then other
than this, and suddenly this error appears.

Thanks,

Adam