Re: Problems with send_to_outside ?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/29/97

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Sorren@usa.net wrote:

-+I've changed the player struct around, and of course deleted my player
-+base and have the pfiles working, but now I've experienced something else
-+that is quite odd.  When I kill something it says, 'You hear blahs death
-+cry.' but its displayed 2 times, this also happens with send_to_outside,
-+anyone else experience this problem, and know how to remedy it ?
-+

You might want to look at send_to_outside and death_cry then, to
see what they're doing.  Fact is, the chance that others have
experienced this problem for the same reason as you are (whatever
that reason may be) is highly unlikely.  If you can't figure out
what's wrong with them (and you haven't changed them), then we'll
need some more info to help you (how the player structures have
changed).

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.