Re: [Newbie] Chars Loading Room

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 09/29/97

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Tulio Leal Correa wrote:

> Hello all,
> I was wanting to make my chars come back where they quit, not in the
> standard load room, ever...so I take off the part the verifys the

If you look in do_save, there is an if statement aht checks if the
player is in a room flagged HOUSE. and will save their room position.
If you remove the if statement, It will save their room position
every time they quit. This wont work for link dead PC's though. You'll
have to take care of that someplace else. Might not work if they
are cisconnected due to being idle either. But this is a place to
start.

-Rich