Re: Newbie: Looking for some text..

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 09/30/97

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

>No, I didn't flame you.  But I should have.  While you can say that
>you read all of the availible documentation on CircleMUD, you

greerga@bacon:~/mud/circle30bpl11/doc$ less README-NOW
3/9/95 JE

These files contain some of the PRELIMINARY DOCUMENTATION for CircleMUD
3.0.  They are not yet complete!!  Do not write mail saying that your
coding.doc has been mysteriously truncated (believe me when I tell you I've
gotten 50 such letters already) -- it just hasn't all been written yet.

running.doc and building.doc are both complete, however, so feel free to
send me any critiques you may have of it.

(I love it when people read all the documentation available and miss a file
named 'README-NOW' in the doc/ directory.)