[Code] Guildguards, Kernel 1.2

From: Mike Sulmicki (mikesul@CAPACCESS.ORG)
Date: 09/30/97

Ah, I think I realize where the problem is occuring now, but I'm not
quite sure as to what is causing it. When I added NPC races/classes, I
also added a little function quite similar to mobile_activity called
npc_race_class_activity.. It cheks the race/class of the mob and if it
fits a certain combination, it calls off another function (things such as
mob_routines(ch)).. I put this under PULSE_MOBILE in comm.c, and it seems
to be interfering somehow with mobile_activity..

Any help would still be greatly appreciated :)
Mike