[NEWBIE]Prompts

From: Tulio Leal Correa (Wolvie@PROGRAD.UFRGS.BR)
Date: 09/30/97

Hello all,
I have look ELITE, not the source, but the MUD and I was wondering
how could I put a like that on my MUD, I have few ansi codes of
screen control and none that fit with my needs. Have you implemented
a prompt like that, I mean, a prompt that stays on the screen instead
of scrolling, that shows the experience as it changes and not as I
press enter?
Thanks for the tips of my last question, about chars saving room, but
someone told that was not a good idea to put a POS_FLYING, I was just
wondering why? Could you give me some light?

See ya,
Tulio.