Saving Aliases

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@NETREACH.NET)
Date: 10/02/97

        Can anyone suggest which of the two SaveAliases patches on the ftp
site is better?  Any feedback on the would be appreciated, as saved aliases
appears to be quite in demand.  Hell, doesn't anyone use tintin++ any longer?

        Or maybe Patchman-George or another person has a better solution
on a page I don't know about...

        I was going to simply wait for the new patchlevel, in order to have
less of a painful experience in installing it.  But then, I'm still waiting
for the Eagles to win the superbowl.  Might as well get it done :)

-jac 'Thanks in advance'