Re: exp system

From: Franco Gasperino (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 10/02/97

  So then the mob is worth 3x the experience that it is worth normally in
a group of 3 people? Why not have the whole mud group and go slay
everything, so everyone gets the same xp as the highest level char in the
group...thats what I call efficient leveling....
  Why not do something like:
    xp gained = normal mob xp * .(total levels in group / char level)

  Mobs are easier to kill as a group, therefore should each person who has
an easier time in a group killing it should get less..(Im not sure what
the exact xp system is in circle, so if this is, pardon me)

                       Franco Gasperino
                       Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
                       509-444-INET
                       awe@cet.com