[OFF-TOPIC] Question regarding MS VC5.0

From: Stephen Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 10/05/97

        I am orry for the semi off-topic post, but since I have little
time to find out the answer, I thought this would be the best way to get a
good answer.
        I am going to a computer show in a few hours and am gonna pick up
MS Visual C++ 5.0, yet there are 2 editions, Professional and Enterprise,
I wa wondering what the difference between these two were (besides the
price). Any info would be appreciated. Ugh, I had better add an Obcircle.

Obcircle:  I have seen some room affect code, which will add in a
room_flag to a room by casting a spell. I want to add a duration to it,
for different spells will expire at different times. I this as simple as
adding another variable to the function?

                                                #include <Ryan.G>