Re: Nashak's Code

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/05/97

On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

>http://www.efn.org/~bmw/patch

>if you find any bugs, report them to me. Also, I accept contributions, and
>if it is alright Daniel and George, I will put your patches up on my page.

If you want my things, feel free to mirror the pages from
ftp.van.ml.org/pub/greerga/CircleMUD/
        (Updated by ~ 1 AM EST every night.)

I'll also post anything (not just patches) of interest on my page.  The
only requirement is that you document what the thing is supposed to do so
people know what they're getting.