[code]: removing spells

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@DELTANET.COM)
Date: 10/06/97

Im trying to fix my dispel_magic so that if it is cast on a victim it will
remove just the sanctuary
currently this is what I have, but I cannot for the life of me think what
the function or code needs to
be that actually removes the bitvector AFF_SANCTUARY.  can you please fill
in the right thing?

 else if (victim) {
        if(IS_AFFECTED(victim, AFF_SANCTUARY)){
                /* I know this is not right, can you offer any ideas or possible answers?
*/
                what goes here something like
REMOVE_BIT(CHAR_FLAGS(victim), AFF_SANCTUARY);
                }

thanks,
Abram