Questing Code

From: Josh Brittenham (ruiner@NETINS.NET)
Date: 10/06/97

Hello all,

I think I've pretty much cleaned up the quest code, and changed
it to my liking.  I've made a few cosmetic changes, and also changed
the way some of the things were handled.  I added another variable
called questcomplete that would be checked when a person types
'quest complete', and also made it impossible for a person to kill
another persons quest mob.  If you want to see the quest.c file that
I have, feel free to e-mail me, although there are many things not
handled in this file.

Thanks,
Josh B.