Re: [list] returned mail from "Alex" at Oct 7, 97 10:47:58 am

From: Aaron Miller (Tarus50@CONCENTRIC.NET)
Date: 10/07/97

> > Whenever I send mail to this list, i will get a message from the L-Soft
> > List Serv saying it got my mail, then the mail will be returned, then i
> > will (most of the time) get replies to it. Is something screwy with my
> > ISP, mailer, or this list?
> >
> If you'd taken the time to read the message you get when you join the
> list, it tells you what options you have when you mail it.  In short,
> the default options are as follows:
>
> * You get an acknowledgement from the list that your mail was sent to
>   the list.
> * You get your mail back from the list as if it was sent by someone
>   else.
> * You get mail as it is sent as compared to digest mode.
>
> Please take the time to read documentation.  It really helps.

Well gee skipper, I did. I'm not complaining about that. I'm saying, my
mail is return with "host unreachable" or some such, like I had mailed a
non existent person, although the list seems to processd it fine. I am
well aware of the list's options and keep them set on so I know if the
mail got through.