Re: [code] Three Arguments

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 10/07/97

>>Wouldn't work, as one_argument takes all of two parameters.
>
>Ok so I missed my parenthesis :P
>
>return one_argument(one_argument(one_argument(argument, arg1), arg2), arg3);

  why not this one,

return one_argument(two_arguments(argument, arg1, arg2), arg3);

which would also leave it open for something such as
four_arguments:

return one_argument(three_arguments(argument, arg1, arg2, arg3), arg4);

five_arguments:

return one_argument(four_arguments(argument, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4), arg5);
etc, etc, you get the picture, eh? :-P

if i'm wrong in this, please correct me, but i believe this would
cut down on all the extra typing :-P

have fun :-)  I know I'll be using these (better than a lot of half_chops() )
(at least up to four_arguments, five_args is a bit much, but WHO KNOWS? :-P)

Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |