Re: [CODE?] Email_Reg && Aliases

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/09/97

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

>spell has frozen their water.  This can also give more meaning
>to actual beverage types and a reason to purchase alcohol over
>water (because alcohol has a lower freezing tempature than
>water)...

Of course, if you wish to extend that, we could keep a variable for the
tempreture of the air and if it is really hot, drinking alcohol would make
them require water more often...

I've often thought weather should be given more attention, even as a player
I mostly ignored it (and day/night also).  Now if there were monsters that
went underground in the sun or while raining it would pay to know the
weather.  Or if you just wandered into a desert and you have to drink every
five seconds.  Or maybe slipping and falling (depending on dexterity) in
the rain while fighting.

You almost slip in the mud and fall!

Depending on ground type of course.  Maybe lower chances of hitting in the
rain, fog, or otherwise.

And before I forget, I put OasisOLC v1.5 in the incoming directory of
ftp.circlemud.org a few days ago.