Re: Bearhug?!?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 10/14/97

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Søren P. Skou wrote:

-+Will put the Char waiting for 4 rounds. Question is pretty simple, is it
-+somehting I have done wrong and overlooked it, or is this plain
-+impossible??

Huh?  So, wait, you're saying that if you do the WAIT_STATE(ch, ....)
first, then the WAIT_STATE(victim, ....) doesn't work?  I doubt that,
since do_bash does it fine.  So, what are you saying?  (perhaps I'm
just missing it, I've been sick as of late)

--
Daniel Anton Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:- [Nether]
"Human language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes