RETSIGTYPE

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 10/15/97

i was playing around with the RETSIGTYPE functions (the ones
that are called upon certain SIGnals).
anyway, i was wondering seeing as how a few people
new of the  __LINE__ and __FUNCTION__ and __FILE__ vars.
i was wondering if those would work to point out
the file that it was LAST IN?

ie

RETSIGTYPE mysignal(yadda, SIGSEG)   //segmentation fault
{
log("SegFault from %s, %s (%d)", __FILE__, __FUNCTION__, __LINE__);
}
i know that wouldn't work too well, (i think i've tried and gotten
mysignal() as the function).
i was wondering if possibly there's a __PREVFILE__ or __PREVFUNCTION__
or something like that?
thanks.

oh yeah, i'm running on "Debian GNU/Linux 1.3"

Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |