Re: Jesus walked on water...

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 10/16/97

Obreality:

All this talk about realism and we're all carrying around anvils.

I'll trade you my black and white anvil for your purple pokadot anvil :)

Circle:
So why not make all the water rooms push(by water current) the items to
a certain room, that can be visited and all items gathered.  That's not
necesarily unrealistic.  Maybe a ?% chance of losing it though.