Re: Titles

From: Co-Sysop (dmodem@CYBNETONLINE.COM)
Date: 10/19/97

At 03:37 PM 10/15/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Check advance_level... of grep for set_title, somewhere it sets it when
>they level.
>
>On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Chris Powell wrote:
>
>> How can I make it so the titles are not rewritten every time a person
>> levels?

Its actually in gain_exp() and gain_exp_regardless().  There is a
set_title(ch, NULL); in each one right after it displays the message that
you have gained a level.  Take out the set_title(ch, NULL); in gain_exp()
and gain_exp_regardless().  Both are located in limits.c
I hope that helps.  I wasn't going to reply until I saw everyone
recommending that you look in advance_level()  (that isn't where it is
located).