[code] ACMD(do_scan)

From: Mike Sulmicki (mikesul@CAPACCESS.ORG)
Date: 10/21/97

I patched this a while ago, but it was brought to my attention by the
players that scan shows mobs in dark rooms, which I suppose shouldn't be
done as even exits doesn't show the name of a dark room..

The quick is a fix one, but I thought I'd bring this to everyone else's
attention:

after
        !IS_SET(EXIT(ch, door)->exit_info, EX_CLOSED)
put
        && !IS_DARK(EXIT(ch, door)->to_room)) {

and do the same for the second and third exit. A new version of the
do_scan.c.gz file has been uploaded.

Mike