Re: What is going on with NMAKE?? grrr

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 10/22/97

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Heather Roche wrote:

%CircleMUD is my learning tool.

Yeah, because a big, complex program is always the best thing to
learn from.  Forget starting off small with something managable and
up to your abilities.

%stuff..and when I run NMAKE to change it all..I get to a place I think
%it's structs.c or spells.c, where it says TRADE_NOCLERIC undefined. THAT
%ISN'T EVEN THERE!(line 33, 34, 35, etc)

TRADE_NOCLERIC I think is supposed to be in shop.h.  But I don't know
what you're talking about, because there is no structs.c, and I don't
think TRADE_NOCLERIC is called in spells.c.

%Is it the program?  Or am I missing something???

You're missing something.  (I could say what, but it'd be considered a
flame)

--
Daniel Anton Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:- [Nether]
"Yah, if some girl tried to kick my ass, I'd be like, 'Hey, why don't