Re: [INFO] Determinates.

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/22/97

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Matthew Mclaughlin wrote:

>   I was wandering what would be the best method of going about reading
> the help files for a new command 'help' or what you might call ACMD(do_help)
>
>   Commentarys from people who know what they are talking about please...

Here is a commentary from someone that doesn't know what he's talking about.
I would go with the linked list instead of the file search. The slowest
part of the computer is hard drive read/write access. This means lots of
disk I/O causes lots of slowdown in the program.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.