ident 1.2 patch released

From: Eric Green (thrytis@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 10/26/97

Greetings,

Version 1.2 of my ident patch for CircleMUD is available.  This patch
fixes the out-of-order close bug reported by John Evans.  Also new
in this version, the user name is no longer a fixed length.  All space
in the descriptor host field not used by the hostname can be used
by the user name, instead of just a fixed length.  This should also
fix any problems people were getting with garbage at the end of the
user's host.

If you are upgrading from a previous version, you should be able to
just replace the ident.c file (providing no changes have been made
to it).

You can get this patch from:

        http://www.imaxx.net/~thrytis/ident
        ftp://ftp.imaxx.net/users/thrytis/ident-1.2.tar.gz
        ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code

If you have any problems with this patch, please email me.

Eric
thrytis@imaxx.net