Classes

From: Ben Britton (ben@SW2.K12.WY.US)
Date: 10/27/97

Im havin trouble keeping my classes straight and was wonder if anyone
knows why, it seems that when i created a couple more classes, the skills
were mixed, like when u choose a necromancer, u get the knight title, with
thief skills, etc.  Anyone have any ideas?

Ben

||  Ben Britton                                      ||