Re: New Mud [AD] and [Off Topic]

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 10/27/97

I'm really curious...of the 30 or so of these AD's I've seen on this
list, does anyone actually respond?  I mean in a nice way.

This is a circle coding list, you'd think almost everyone on this list
is an imp.  Imp's generally have their own muds to worry about, and
aren't concerned with building anyways.

But if people are offering their building services to imp's on this
list, I'd love to jump on that bandwagon...