Re: Mud Cheats Page gone off topic

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 10/27/97

> I'm an Imp on my mud...naturally...and I think I should get special
> privelage.
>
> I don't want to idle out while i'm coding in the background.

Then add in:

if (GET_LEVEL(d->character) < LVL_IMPL)
  /* Time out stuff here */

And then just make sure you are the only implementor persxon on your mud,
or that you know all implementors and don't care if they don't time out
either.

Either that or use a mud client, and whenever it says you are sucked into
the void, have it trigger something. In this way, you will never time out.

Rasdan

                                  /   \
        _                 )      ((   ))     (
       (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
       |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
       | | ------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
       | |  James C. Thomas Jr.   `\Y/'  Founder of Finality   |-|
       |-|                 rasdan@finality.com                 | |
       | |                  finality.com 4000                  |-|
                 l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                   `\ /'
                                     `